In 2014 I joined the ranks of a new generation of American farmers. Farmers who care about the health and sustainability of their land and animals. Farmers who want to change the way that people view their food.
After years of planning and waiting I finally moved up to North Eastern Pennsylvania to farm. I engaged the help of my parents, and together we have turned a neglected piece of land into a thriving, diverse, and healthy farm. There has been plenty of blood, sweat, and tears; but the rewards have been mind blowing, and we are excited to share them with you!
To provide our local community with food that is sustainable, ethical, and healthy. To support home cooks as they create delicious meals for their family and friends. Meals that feel good, and are good for body, mind, and soul.
How we Achieve our mission
- We offer recipes, and cooking tips to help our customers get the most out of their product.
- Bird houses all around our farm supports diversity and a healthy ecosystem.
- No non-organic sprays, fertilizers, or pesticides used on our fields and trees.
- We never send our animals to a feedlot, or stock yard.
- All our animals including poultry take part in our management intensive grazing system. This means our animals enjoy plenty of sunshine and grass!
- No grain is ever fed to our cows or sheep.
- While poultry and pigs need grain to stay healthy we work to provide them with local quality grains.
- We encourage customers to come and visit the farm! We want to get to know you!